If you are on this page, then you must know about NetCut APK. Wifikill will help you to disconnect people from wifi. Well, if you don’t, then let me acknowledge you about this amazing tool. Netcut is a free application which tells you about all the users connected to your WiFi network and also allows you to control their access. You can easily block, limit or stop the access of any user connected to your WiFi without even letting them know about it. It is one of the most popular tweaking software for Windows PC and has been launched for android platform too. But using Netcut for android is a complicated process. That’s why; I am sharing this tutorial “Download Netcut for Android APK – How to Use” with you all.
Netcut for Android APK
As I mentioned above Netcut is a free application which tells you about all the users connected to your WiFi network and also allows you to control their access. However, if you are wondering how it can be useful, then think of the following situations: Are you on a network which has been shared by unwanted people and you want to limit their access? Are you on a public network and want to utilize the whole bandwidth of the connection? Do you want to crop out unwanted users connected to your WiFi network? Well, Netcut would be your choice of tool. The only thing which could neutralize Netcut is the Anti-Netcut tool but not many people know about this.
Netcut for PC Features
There are many useful features in the application. I am damn sure that you will love the wonderful features of NetCut. This application is virus free and you can use whenever you want it. In school / college / cyber wherever there is a computer set up in peer to peer network.
- This application comes with Wi-Fi analyzer which analyse your Wi-Fi connection. This helps you to search for a specific IP Address.
- This software gives full information about the IP Address and Mac address. You can view which users are connected to your Wi-Fi.
- You can have the full control on the devices and you can check how much a specific user is consuming your Wi-Fi data.
- You can easily kill connection of wifi with this software.
- Easy interface which helps you to kill connection easily.
Download Netcut for Android APK
Now, let’s move on towards Download Netcut for Android APK.
Netcut for Android APK:
Before downloading Netcut for Android APK, make sure your android is rooted because it will only work on rooted android phones. See some of the pre-requisite of Netcut for Android below.
Pre-requisite of Netcut for Android:
Make sure you fulfil the below pre-requisite for using Netcut for Android.
- A rooted android device.
- Android Version above 2.3.3 (GINGERBREAD_MR1).
- Access to WiFi.
NOTE: Although, it is recommended you root your android phone before using it. But it has also been seen that it can also run successfully in some non-rooted android phones.
Now, go to below section to Download Netcut for Android APK.
Download Netcut for Android APK – How To Use
Download Netcut For Android APK:
File Size: 4.5 MB.
File Name: arcai.com.netcut.apk
Compatible Android Version: 2.3.3+
You can Download Netcut for Android APK from below link.
How to Use NetCut for Android APK:
Follow the below steps to know How to Use Netcut for Android APK.
- Download Netcut for Android APK from above.
- Copy the APK file to your phone memory.
- Navigate to the APK file using any File Manager and click on it to install it.
- Grant Super User permission to it or else it won’t work.
- Once permission is granted, open it.
- It will now read all the devices connected to your WiFi network and show you all the IP address. It may take some time depending upon the number of devices connected to your WiFi network. So, wait until all the devices are listed.
- To stop the access of any user, click on the respective IP address.
- That’s it. You’re done. The respective device won’t get the access to WiFi network despite showing the connection status as connected on the user’s device. The only thing which could neutralize the effect of this tool is by using Anti-Netcut Software.
It is protected by net cut defender who is free for the host who downloads Netcut. Termination and restoring network to any computer that is connected to your LAN, e.g. you play prank with someone who is connected to the host LAN network. User-friendly tool, you can select desired network when you’re using multiple adapters. For keeping your LAN safe Netcut provides tips and expert advice. It maximizes the capability of the administrator and recommends when you run in your system. The easiest ways to learn network administration tools by using Netcut. It also control network trafficking in your LAN.
It has plenty of online resources, and it is troublesome for beginners to use. The machine also translate some documentation which is very to understand for most of the users. Netcut provides the speed bump. i.e. the network respond becomes slow on usage. After installation of the Net defender, it starts to nag with the users: No Direct installation is available by the software on the Windows platform. Uninstallation process is a big problem; it doesn’t uninstall completely. Though it is not an easy program, it has a lot of advantage with its tips and advantage; it also manages all type of network problems which can be easily dealt complete free.
That’s it for now, friends! Here comes the end to this tutorial blog “Download Netcut for Android APK – How to Use“. If you find any problem in Downloading Netcut for Android APK, feel free to contact me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank u.